Re: [tlaplus] Re: Resolved: TLA toolbox crash/segfault complaining of libsoup on Linux

Hi,

the toolbox download page doesn't work.
https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/products/

is there any alternative download link for getting the stable versions?

Best regards,
Ti

Am Sonntag, 5. April 2015 18:29:37 UTC+2 schrieb Markus Alexander Kuppe:
On 05.04.2015 18:07, Stephan Merz wrote:
> As mentioned in a reply by Markus Kuppe to a similar report, you may
> want to consider using the development version of the Toolbox,
> available at http://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/kuppe/e4/products/. It is
> based on a current version of Eclipse and contains various
> improvements, in particular a new version of TLC that fixes a
> long-standing problem concerning counter-examples produced for
> liveness properties.

Hi,

a minor correction: The most up-to-date and stable toolbox is at [1].
[2] is a development branch build which has all the changes that are in
[1] and additional fixes for liveness checking. However, I consider it
less "stable".

Markus

[1] http://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/ci/products/
[2] http://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/kuppe/liveness/products/