Re: [tlaplus] How to define an invariant that describes a sorted sequence

Thanks! That worked.

Pramod

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 10:52 PM Stephan Merz <stepha...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The syntax for quantifiers bounds is "variable \in set", the _expression_ "i < j" doesn't fit that pattern. You want to write

\A i \in 1..Len(myList), j \in 1..Len(myList) : i < j => myList[i] < myList[j]

Regards,
Stephan