Re: How can I express Next and Until operator in TLA+?

TLA+ does not provide Until or the dozens of other such temporal
operators that have been proposed because they aren't needed.  Those
dozens of operators were introduced to ordinary linear-time temporal
logic because the simple [] (always) operator isn't expressive enough
to specify systems if the atomic formulas are state predicates.  The
resulting temporal logics were incapable of writing understandable
specs of anything but the most trivial of systems.  TLA's introduction
of action formulas as the atomic formulas made it possible to write
understandable specs of complicated systems using only [], and made
all those other operators useless.

Incidentally, in your example, (a=0) Until (b=1) is obviously implied
by (a=0) /\ [](b#1 => a=0), which TLC can check is satisfied by your spec
(when the typo  A /\ B  is corrected to A \/ B).

I'll let you figure out for yourself why checking that a spec
satisfies a formula containing the \EE operator is a computationally
very difficult problem.

Leslie