Re: Recursive definitions of higher-order operators

Of course, I had no idea that this was a bug and no idea that recursive higher-order operators aren't supported. I needed a flat-map operator (to turn a sequence of transactions to a sequence of operations) so I wrote it and used it and it worked. Later, I considered reversing the order of the arguments, and when that didn't work I assumed that may have been a bug, but because it was a minor point I thought little of it.

Ron