Re: [tlaplus] TLAPM from command line

Hi Amira,

Yes, you can run tlapm on the commandline, by default it should be
installed in /usr/local/lib/bin/tlapm . It seems you are trying to
install from source, but there are also binary packages available at:

http://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlaps/content/Download/Binaries.html

They also provide the binaries for Zenon, Isabelle 2011 and other
theorem provers. If you would like to compile from source, I would
advise to install the binary package first to have all the backends
ready ( they are by default installed to /usr/local/lib/tlapm ) and then
install your self-compiled copy of tlapm to /usr/local/bin . That should
also solve your problems with PolyML, which is only necessary for
compiling (and running) Isabelle.

I hope that helps a bit,
cheers Martin