From: 'fl' via tlaplus
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:45 AM
To: tlaplus
Subject: [tlaplus] Re: TLA+ community event 2016

 - While I would not be able to attend, I'd be interested in watching

   a live stream.

Regarding the live Stream, here is an interesting discussion on how to add subtitles to a video easily (it begins

4 messages before the end.)

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!topic/metamath/FGn-O0u7OjI

I think Stephan has a teaching activity and can certainly confirm that subtitles are of

use in the rest of the world. (And even for those who are older than his students.)

--

FL