Re: [tlaplus] Confusion on "invariant under stuttering"

Hi, Stephan

Thanks a lot for your patient explanation. I think I seemed to understand a little bit. Can I understand from s^(+n) |= F that we just consider the state at time n for temporal formula F without considering the state of other states at any other time? and,  as for []s^(+n) |= F we should consider all states of the behavior s?

Thanks again for your help!

best regards,

Yong

在 2018年1月18日星期四 UTC+8下午3:48:40,Stephan Merz写道:
Hello again,

I'll try to be clearer this time.