Re: [tlaplus] TLC cannot handle the temporal formula

Not sure I understand your reply. From what you told us before, U was a VARIABLE, and I suggested to restrict to quantification over sets E where E is a constant _expression_ (i.e., containing no state variable). Obviously, this will require TLC to enumerate all values contained in E, so in practice you have to ensure that E is sufficiently small.

Regards,
Stephan