Hello!

Hi,

Just thought I'd say that I am pretty interested in learning to use TLA+...since Feb 2018 I have been a core Erlang/Elixir developer and part of our software solution is a payment system dealing with card transfers and other b2b and b2c transactions so you can imagine what is at stake and how bad it would be if something were to go wrong!

I have quiet literally only heard of TLA+ in the last 48 hours purely by accident from watching Mr. Lamports video/lecture about not using a programming language if you are not writing a program and I thoroughly enjoyed it and here I am.

I am just now working my way through the "tools and resources" video...  I am *seriously* hoping this might be just the tool that will help me sleep at night knowing I've designed a robust system.

All the best group,

Thanks.
Sean Charles.