Êrror-Trace Exploration not working

Dear Toolbox users,

I am trying to explore an error trace by adding some expressions to the Error-Trace Explorer. I used that feature some months ago but now I am failing to get it running. Even the simplest expressions like "Cardinality( someset )" fail without any error. The only reproducible result is that I cannot run the model after exploring my expression and the file TE.tla mentioned here [1] seems not to be created. I have to restart the Toolbox to get the model running again.

Has anyone any idea what I am missing?

Best regards,

Christian

[1] https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/doc/model/executing-tlc.html