Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Toolbox installation problem

On 06.07.2017 22:12, Bilal Mustafa wrote:
> I downloaded the zip file of the toolbox and extracted all files from
> it including the toolbox.exe file but when I am trying to run the .exe
> file for the toolbox I'm just getting this screen and not the
> installation process window from where I can complete the
> installation. Can someone please help me out?

Hi,

this is most often the result of a mismatch between a 32 bit Java and a
64 bit Toolbox. Can you try to either download and run the 32 bit
Toolbox or replace your Java with a 64 bit one? If possible, you should
choose to go 64 bit though.

Cheers

Markus