Re: [tlaplus] Vim plugin for TLA+

BTW, I also wrote a syntax highlighting file for Vim a couple years ago: https://github.com/vim-scripts/tla.vim/blob/master/colors/tla.vim. Unfortunately, it's misclassified as a color scheme.

On Nov 4, 2016 10:36 AM, "Hillel Wayne" <hwa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

I've started working on a vim plugin for TLA+. It's still in a very rough state for now, but I think it's at a point where other people might find it useful. Current features:
  • Basic customizable syntax highlighting
  • If you're writing PlusCal, it will automatically hide the TLA+ translation
  • (Undocumented) functions for syntax-checking and translating
  • It's vim!
Still in the process of making it (Vimscript has been a nightmare to learn), so let me know if there's anything you want to see added or improved. One caveat is that this is designed to supplement the Toolbox, not replace it, so I don't anticipate adding model checking. Vim is at its best when it's not trying to be an IDE.

Hillel