Re: [tlaplus] Next release?

On 21.03.2017 08:50, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> The last release of the TLA+ Toolbox was more than a year ago. Are there
> any plans for a next release soon? I know there are nightlies in [1] (no
> direct link from the webpage [3]), but version 1.5.2 on the download
> page [2] seems to date back to January 2016.

Hi Jaak,

I suppose it is time to release a new version of the TLA+ Toolbox. The
list of noteworthy commits [1] has sufficiently grown to warrant a
release. In total, there are 303 commits since 1.5.2 [2].

The reason why we release infrequently is due to the overhead inherent
in our manual release process. Do people have the capacity to help with
release testing if I provide a checklist?

Thanks

Markus

[1]
https://github.com/search?&q=repo:tlaplus/tlaplus+merge:false+changelog&type=Commits&ref=searchresults

[2] $(git rev-list v1.5.2^..HEAD | wc -l)