Re: [tlaplus] Continuous subset of integer range

On 01.08.2018 22:14, Maneet Bansal wrote:
> I have added the inline comments only in the mail. Just to make it
> easier for the reader to understand. These are not there in the spec. I
> have attached the actual snapshot for clarity.
>
> Are you saying TLC is giving you the expected output (on fixing the line
> breaks)? I am using version 1.5.7 of the ToolBox. Which one are you using?

Yes, TLC correctly evaluates the expression with 1.5.7 (on Linux).

Please send me your complete spec directory privately, for me to try and
reproduce your problem locally (select the spec in the Spec Explorer to
see the spec's location in the Toolbox's status line at the bottom).

Thanks
Markus