Re: [tlaplus] TLC didn't display statistics

Hello Amira,

I'm running the Toolbox version 1.4.8 of 25 February 2014 on Mac OS X 10.9.2, and I don't see any change of behavior, see attached screenshot.

Could you describe your problem in a bit more detail (what Toolbox version, what OS, under which circumstances the error appears)?

Thanks,
Stephan