Re: [tlaplus] Fatal error starting 1.5.2 on macOS Sierra, and a solution.

Thank you Marcus. I am actually running the TLAPlus toolbox from the /Applications folder, and I also sudo mv'd it into that folder. But the problem remains.

In any case, it looks like this is a temporary issue, and I will look forward to the next release. By the looks of it, there seems to be a good number of commits that are ready for public consumption.