Re: [tlaplus] Re: TLATeX

Thanks, Mr. Lamport, it works fine!

Best regards,

I know nothing about texstudio and don't know what "It builds with no
errors" means.  To run tlatex on a LaTeX file foo.tex, you should run
a command something like

   java tla2tex.TeX foo

This rewrites the file foo.tex, inserting appropriate LaTeX commands
below each tla environment.  It does not run LaTeX.

I have no idea how the texstudio tex editor reacts if the file foo.tex
is changed by an external program.

Leslie