Re: [tlaplus] Translate PlusCal Algorithm menu item doesn't work in TLA+1.5.7 on MacOSX 10.13.6

On 03.11.18 02:36, phi...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I've just downloaded TLA+ 1.5.7 and created the first module called 'wire' in the Practical TLA+ book, on MacOSX 10.13.6. When I select the File -> Translate PlusCal Algorithm, nothing happens. Furthermore, the Console doesn't contain any information.
> Has anyone encountered this issue before?
> Many thanks.

Hi Philippe,

is there anything related logged to the .log file in the
~/.tlaplus/.metadata/ directory?  If the .log does not point to the
problem, please send me your spec (privately) and I will check locally.

Thanks

Markus