Seeking Formal Methods Engineers interested in TLA+ work in Zurich!

Just adding more, the position is in Zurich, depending on experience can be partially remote but onsite preferred.

They are currently using Isabelle and TLA+ (and are extremely keen on those who are using Coq, Agda Idris and other Dependent types) and are hiring 1-2 more Formal Methods Engineers. If you have more questions feel free to dm me or email me: ke...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here it is: http://bit.ly/2UvrlLW