Re: [tlaplus] TLA tools

Thanks for the help.  Adding --add-modules solves the problem.  Is this documented anywhere?

As a side note, is there a way to run the TLC from the Toolbox using the command-line?  Why the need for a separate program?

MC

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 10:58:55 AM UTC-4, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 04.09.2018 14:21, Michel Charpentier wrote:
> The command-line tools do not seem to be working with Java 9 or 10 (on
> MacOS).  Are the developers aware of that?  Is there a plan for a fix?
>
> MC

Hi Michel,

can you please be more specific of what does not work?

For model checking, I can successfully run TLC on macOS 10.13.6 with
Oracle Java 10.0.2 via the following command:

java --add-modules=java.activation -cp /path/to/tla2tools.jar tlc2.TLC
MC.tla

Thanks
Markus