Re: [tlaplus] Re: position of PlusCal assert in Euclid from Hyperbook?

right. I freshened my download and it does not have it any more.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Leslie Lamport <tlapl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just checked the current version on the Web, dated 28 November 2013, and found that the instructions on page 39 did not contain (pc = "Done") in the assert statement it directed you to add.

Leslie