Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ wikipedia article

Hi Andrew,

I wrote that draft. I saw that an article for TLA exists for quite some time now but not for TLA+, so I thought that starting to write one would encourage others to contribute. Please feel free to modify it as you want and tell me if you need some help.

Hernán

Looks some (anonymous) person was busy creating a new TLA+ Wikipedia article yesterday, April 26th: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=TLA%2B&action="">

Was it anyone here? Writing the article has been on my plate for a while but never got around to it. I'm interested in contributing but don't want to step all over your drafts.