Re: [tlaplus] tuples in function constructors using tlapm ?

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for explaining this behavior and suggesting currying as a workaround.
I used a definition of the form:

H(f) == [t \in Z \X Z |-> f[t[2], t[1]]]

and that led to some reasoning in the proofs about the domain having the
form of a Cartesian product. In this case it was convenient to keep working
with functions of tuples, but I will try currying the next time this arises.

About the error messages from the backends, I was running `tlapm -v` from the
command line, and there it prints fewer details about the kind of backend
errors. It did record the following messages in the file `test.tlaps/fingerprints`
(which can be viewed in readable form with `tlapm --printfp`):

isabelle : unsupported operator function (tuple)
Zenon: unsupported operator Fcn (tuple)

(I should have used the toolbox.)

Best regards,
ioannis