Re: [tlaplus] PlusCal sometimes not working in TLA+ Toolbox

Indeed! The nightly I tried does not have this problem. Thanks!

However it seems to have problems with the progress dialog not closing
properly. After some clicking around the GUI became totally
unresponsive, not even repainting itself after minimize+restore.

Are there any plans for the next TLA Toolbox (bugfix) release?

Thanks,
Jaak