Re: [tlaplus] <= vs =<

I haven't found the definition in p.273 of specifying systems.

I have looked at pages 344, 348 and 237 (suggested by the index) and non of them seem to mention the ASCII representation of the "less than or equal" operator.

Please can you explain the difference in TLC's behavior depending on the version of the operator used?
In particular these differ: counter example generated, number of states and diameter of state-space.