Re: [tlaplus] Toolbox beta release with Unicode support

On 23.08.2017 17:17, Christian Spann wrote:
> Unicode is not rendered correctly inside /* comments which makes
> commented code unreadable as the parser detects the characters and
> changes them to ? boxes. I suppose the intention is that comments
> should either be parsed correctly or not all what ever seems to be
> more intuitive. I would prefer the first option.

Hi Christian,

I looked into this today and unfortunately I failed to reproduce your
issue on either Windows or Linux. The Toolbox correctly converts ASCII
to Unicode even in single-line comments ("\*"), e.g. see the attached
screenshot.

Let me know if I'm misreading your description of the bug.

Thanks