Re: [tlaplus] a question about WF

Hello Roger,

welcome to the TLA+ group. The formula WF_v(A) requires that whenever an <<A>>_v action is continuously enabled, it will eventually be taken. In particular, any such action changes the variable v, which explains the result that you observe. TLA+ will not let you specify that a non-observable (stuttering) action must occur, since this would violate closure under addition or removal of stuttering.

Hope this helps,
Stephan