Re: PlusCal call-goto enhancement

Hi Chris,

This sounds like a reasonable enhancement of the PlusCal language.  We'll check that it doesn't change the translation of any files now accepted by the translator and will then take a look at what you have done.  If it looks good, we'll add it to the next release.  Thanks for the suggestion and the implementation.

By the way, the TLA+ specs of the translation say that they are valid only for the version of PlusCal at the date indicated at the beginning of the spec.  I think those versions are now 10 years old and a number of changes have been made to PlusCal since then.  I stopped keeping the specs up to date because I had too many other things to do.  I didn't think there was too much point to keeping the specs current, since no one was going to use them to understand the semantics of PlusCal.

Leslie