Re: RandomElement fails with TLC bug

Ok I see. I need more education.

I just found your book "Specifying Systems" which is exactly what I need. I did go through "The Temporal Logic of Actions", but it's to condense and not enough to make me understand what I am doing. I thought PrintT might help.

After I read your book I will give it another go. My goal is to have a good understanding of how I can use this stuff to help design our new software which is distributed. I do agree that winging development in a distributed system is a bad idea.

In any case, this stuff is really really cool. I want TLA become part of how I think about the behaviors of algorithms. It makes so much more sense than the conventional way, which is... every one just winging it I guess?