Re: [tlaplus] The effect of symmetry sets on TLC performance

Hi Markus and Ron,
our experience using the TLC’s symmetry reduction was also mixed.
The extended version of our iFM’2012 paper contains a few example models where we did try TLC’s symmetry reduction:
  http://stups.hhu.de/w/Special:Publication/HansenLeuschelTLA2012

Greetings,
Michael