From: tla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gregory Brown
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:57 AM
To: tla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Web Site

Hi Leslie,  I have a blueprint in mind.  I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

www.linkedin.com/in/gregorykeithbrown

Thanks, Gregory

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:58 PM Leslie Lamport <tlapl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan to try to improve the TLA+ web site.  I want to make it more inviting to potential users and more helpful to current users of TLA+.  I would welcome suggestions for what I should do.