Re: [tlaplus] Mathematical puzzle modeling

Hi,

In case you are interested, we have posted a compact TLA+ version for the N=4 and W=40 stone puzzle as an example of our Logic Calculator:
  http://www.stups.uni-duesseldorf.de/ProB/index.php5/ProB_Logic_Calculator
(1. Click on the Formalism Menu on the right and choose TLA+. 2. Now click on the Examples Menu and choose the StonesPuzzle entry.)

We also have a generic B solution for arbitrary weight and number of pieces. We will try and translate it to TLA+ and post it as another example on the site.

Greetings,
Michael Leuschel