Re: [tlaplus] Practical TLA+ now out

I see an answer from Hillel here:

https://learntla.com/book/

I haven't read the book yet though, I've only read the site, so I don't personally know the degree of overlap.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 5:37 PM Philip White <phi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Hillel,

How much overlap is there between the book and your site "Learn TLA”? Is the book a physical form of the site, or is there a significant amount that’s JUST in the book?

Thanks.

Philip