Re: [tlaplus] Meeting of the TLA+ community at ABZ 2014

We do not have any plans for a TLA workshop in 2015. Following the workshops in 2012 and 2014, we could again organize a meeting in 2016, for example at ABZ 2016 (http://www.cdcc.faw.jku.at/ABZ2016/). Feedback on the opportunity of such a meeting and its format (in particular, on the mix of tutorials and contributed presentations) would be very welcome.

Stephan