Re: DieHarder3 alternative solutions (new user)

When using multiple worker threads, TLC's state exploration is only approximately breadth-first.  I don't know where the DieHarder3 example is, so I can't look at it myself.  Please run your model with a single worker thread. (Go to the How to Run section of the Model Overview page for the setting.)  If you still get the same result, please send me the spec (or tell me where it is) and what your model is.

Leslie