Re: [tlaplus] Set operations and emptiness

Hello,

what you have done so far looks good. In order for TLC to check the invariant, "setInvariant" should be added to the invariants to be verified (with the box checked) in "Model Overview" -> "What to check?" -> "Invariants".

If that doesn't help, could you explain what doesn't work and perhaps share your specification?

Regards,
Stephan