Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Toolbox 1.5.4 release

Hello,

just to reproduce the behavior that you describe, I followed to the letter the instructions in section 2.3 of the hyperbook. Attached is the screenshot of the (expected) result. I am working in Mac OS (version 10.13.2), Toolbox v1.5.4, Oracle Java 8. If you could not resolve your issue, perhaps attach your TLA+ module.

Regards,
Stephan