How to determine an Action execution.

Consider the case that we have two actions which are identical, they have the same conditions for triggering them and the same restrictions on the "next" step in case we don't have stuttering.

From what I understand, any fairness properties on action A will also be inherited by action B. In other words, either both actions are triggered or none.

Which means that from a meta-theoretic point of view, you can not attach a specific action to a specific entity, like a program, or a specific server etc.