Re: Some user feedback

I will be happy to assist anyone who wants to improve the
documentation, including by making the sources of the existing
documents available to them.

If you change your way of documenting tlaplus may I suggest that you don't make a documentation
that requires that one connects online to read it. I appreciate to work offline.

And it is very boring to be compelled to download a whole site (with all that garbage of insignificant pictures,
broken links and so on)  or to pick up one page after the other when you want to retrieve the documentation.

In that sense pdf format meets my needs : it is comprehensive and can be downloaded easily.

--
FL