Re: [tlaplus] Request for compiling

Dear Frédéric,

the glibc page says:

The current stable version of glibc is 2.22. See the NEWS file in the glibc sources for more information.

I believe that version 2.15 was released in 2012, so it's not exactly recent. As announced in [1], we decided that we support one stable version of the major operating systems (Windows, Linux, OS X) because we don't have the manpower to track compatibility. You may be able to install from source [2].

Best regards,
Stephan

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tlaplus/jw8pZvOLcm0
[2] https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlaps/content/Download/Source.html