2 Phase Commit in PlusCal

I am trying to download the zip file from here (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/lamport/tla/two-phase.html) to use it as a template to write my own PlusCal specification but looks like there is something wrong with the zip file.  I keep seeing the following error:

[sgolecha@sgolecha-bld2:two-phase ] unzip two-phase.zip
Archive:  two-phase.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of two-phase.zip or
        two-phase.zip.zip, and cannot find two-phase.zip.ZIP, period.
[sgolecha@sgolecha-bld2:two-phase ]

I tried using "jar vxf two-phase.zip" but that too didn't completely work.

I am looking for PlusCal spec for the 2 Phase Commit. Does anybody have a copy of that ?

Thanks
Santosh