Re: [tlaplus] Cannot open toolbox after update

Following up:

It turned out that upgrading the toolbox from 1.5.3 to 1.5.6 directly does not work. You have to upgrade sequentially--so 1.5.3 to 1.5.4, then 1.5.4 to 1.5.5, then finally 1.5.5 to 1.5.6. Guess that's what I get for not upgrading immediately :)

So, for the next person stumbling on this and realizing they tried to upgrade non-sequentially, remove and reinstall the toolbox, and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Laura