Re: Hyperbook single PDF?

It is impossible to create a hypertext document using a single pdf file.  I do not see enough benefit to a single file to try to create some sort of approximation to hypertext from the Hyperbook.  The sources are available on the Web.  If anyone wants to devise a mechanism for producing such a version from the sources, I'll be happy to make that version part of the release.

Leslie