Re: [tlaplus] Re: TLA+ Toolbox 1.5.2 release

Thanks for the hints. It was actually worse. Probably due to using Apple's migration program to copy settings over from old machines to newer ones for a few generations, I had that old java sitting around in the pre-10.7 Mac OS X place. Installing a new JRE didn't help against that. I had to remove (sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk) the links and add a new JDK, not just the JRE. Anyway, it's now fixed, the TLA+ toolbox app starts! Back to banging my head against TLAPS.