Re: [tlaplus] How do I use the command-line tools?

Hi Stephan and Markus,

Thanks for the info. I'd be happy to contribute to the project to improve the documentation for the command-line tools. It might not be a popular sentiment with the inventor of LaTeX, but things in PDFs seem "locked away" compared to being on the web.

Low-hanging fruit for improvement IMO:

1. Add the TLA+ tools to common package managers.
2. Include aliases like yours in the package.
3. Port the documentation in Specifying Systems and its errata to some man pages.
4. Add a summary in a --help flag.

(3) and (4) are awkward due to licensing issues of the book.

(BTW, has anyone figured out how the .jar is supposed to be used?)

James