Re: [tlaplus] Re: Is TLA+ still useful if your implementation language is a purely functional one, like Haskell?

I agree with everything you've said, and I, too, think that pure-FP in particular is distracting in the sense that it draws much attention to the language, or the form of _expression_, at the expense of what is being expressed. In that way, TLA+ is (at least in spirit) the opposite.

Ron