Re: Displaying graphs on TLA Toolbox

Dear Amira,

there is no default way for displaying state graphs. For realistic specifications, these become too big to visualize entirely, although it might be useful to navigate around parts of the state space. For some partial answers to your question, check the discussion following a previous question in this group at https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tlaplus/34gmsa-u1-k/discussion.

Best regards,
Stephan