Re: [tlaplus] Re: Can not edit "What is the model" and "What is the behavior spec?"

I've removed Java 8 from the system and installed Java 6. I am also using the one bit spec from beginning of the hyper book. Still facing the same problem: I can not specify initial predicate and next state relation. the radio button is stuck at "No Behavior Spec".

\* Modification History

\* Last modified Fri Apr 24 13:27:44 PDT 2015 by chenfu

\* Created Fri Apr 24 13:25:41 PDT 2015 by chenfu

VARIABLE b

Init1 == (b=0) \/ (b=1)

Next1 == \/ /\ b = 0

                  /\ b' = 1