Re: TLAPS 1.2.1 released

(I rewrite my post because google had sent it before I had finished it.)

Hi Damien

> If there is enough demand, we will provide binaries for these machines.

It would be nice. I have spent several hours to compile eveything. And I
still have problems with a "smt3" that is not found

By the way may I suggest that a joint release with batteries included
could help the end user. I mean that the release would include
toolbox, tlaps, tlaplus and compilers as well.

(That would solve problems of versioning.)

That way you would simply plug the directory in /usr/local, run the
build and get everything that fits your machine with no
problems with too recent versions of libc or of inadequate compilers.

--
FL