Re: [tlaplus] GSOC 2019

Hello stephan,

Even if it does not get accepted for gsoc, I'm still interested in contributing to tlaplus.

I think I'll use the canonical page for digging in.
Thank you

Regards
Aarti K

On Sun, 13 Jan, 2019, 11:32 PM Stephan Merz <stepha...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

we hope to be able to offer some GSOC subjects again this year, but the first step will be to see if Google again accepts TLA+ as an organization. The page you refer to is the canonical starting point. Last year we had one successful project [1] whose development continues and will hopefully end up in the TLC distribution.

Best regards,
Stephan

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2018/projects/6275225452806144/